Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Walk to the Wallow

Well I was having a bit of a day off today as it had been deemed needed. Who am I to argue, so I found myself twiddling thumbs and getting antsy to go and do something. These are the main highlights of a 3hr walk out the the Old Wallow. The first pair of characters being these two Emperor Penguins that are a long way from any colony. How imbarassing for them!

Next stop was at the Wallow where the stence of the Elephant Seals started to get to you nose a good half a km away. They just think they are so cute and soooooo sexy lounging about on the beach in the sun! Check out these hotties, Hubba, hubba!

I didn't really like the way that this one was looking at me. They are constantly burping, belching and farting and it was a lot like being at home really.

Some red sea weedy stuff that was floating in the water was really just a nice colour change!

This little guy nearly landed on top of me when he launced himself from the water.Making the most of it he put on quite a show for the camera. Adele's are just wackers arn't they!

No comments:

Post a Comment