Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 3 Hop Island

 Bouldering Antarctica was something that I had not really imagined but when the opportunity presented itself it was taken on one of the most spectacular boulders I have ever seen. Obviously very old and not like any of the other boulders in the area it was striped black and white. Possible because of different layers of sediments building up over time and then eroding to form a vast array of contour lines that were solid as a rock so to speak. Just awesome and impossible to pass up as a detour!
 Just an awesome rock as far as I am concerned. A lot like a clam Naomi(my sister)!
 Fully sick sunsets!
Another amazing nite with pink sunsets and the sounds of the penguins as the sun sets and a ripper of a full moon to boot! You may ask where the moon is? I did only see that one when I got up to go for a pee without the camera and was not going back outside into the cold wind again! Sorry you will just have to come down!

No comments:

Post a Comment