Friday, January 22, 2010

Dave's Appendectomy Was a Success!

At lunch I found my answer which I thought would just be a quick fix! If the plot is thickening I volunteered to have my appendix removed at 14:00. I volunteered to be the patient for the surgical team to practise an appendectomy. This is one of the more common procedures that may need to be completed over winter with no external assistance. Obviously there is a doctor down here for winter but they like there trained medical team to have had some practice before the real thing!

Here I am having my appendix taken out!

You may notice that this was just a practise and there was absolutely no penetration of David Atkins at any time during the lengthy and extremely risky proceedure! That little blue thing is my appendix which happens to be filled with curried egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment